Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Untitled Relationship

Kindly answer me a simple question,
Are you serious or is it a game of emotion.
What kind of relationship we are having?
which is meagerly existing without any breathing.
I give all the time and the space,
but atleast answer me face to face.
Directly or indirectly many a times u've hurt me,
but they are overpowered by your care that flee.
I never had a companion as i considered u my everything,
but u have always complained that u've nobody and nothing.
That causes a twinge of spasm in my heart,
which hits the target like the game of a dart.
when i feel lonely,isolated or too much depressed,
you groaned not to swagger as you are obsessed.
I know you are totally fed up by the way i feel,
but u never know as this is the way for me to heal.
you gave me multitudinous explainations to clarify,
but were they above our relation, can you justify?
I have no objection to the comportment you do,
but atleast give me the freedom to feel the way i want to.
I m not happy by your conduct & u dont let me feel sad,
where should i go? what should i do? i just dont understand.
I am standing alone in the middle of the road,
Thoughtless, dumb, completely blank like a toad.
Kindly title the relationship we are having,
which is meagerly existing without any breathing.