Monday, November 11, 2013

I hope You Die

The words said by you screech in my ears,
The torture, the torment now I cant bear.
I am paying till date for all your deeds,
One chance to kill you is all what I need.

I may sound brutal and insanely heartless,
But my loathe for you, I just cant express.
Just when I think about starting afresh,
You stoop so low and stay like a pest.

The sadist in you will burn in the hell,
I prefer to die if I can shoot you as well.
The venom inside me was infused by you,
As I wanted freedom and not be subdued.

I hope you weep before going to sleep,
So that you catch on my wounds so deep,
Are not healed as the time passes by
I wish. I cry. I hope you die.








2 comments:

Chetan Yadav said...

Wow! Ankita. Superb! Your words fit in the lines so meaningfully.

Ankita said...

:)