A copy of Pandora's box
is there kept above me,
which must not open as I plea
but is somehow unlatched secretly.
When the sky is deep & dark
The box above is dandled,
and then flows all the thoughts
which are difficult enough to handle.
As I look at the wall of my room,
A picture is figured out by me
somewhat blurred & expressionless
trying to convey something to me.
I remember the flashback of the day
which has just passed by,
The emotions exposed by the box,
wonders me and I ask it why?
It makes me giggle at times
and suddenly I cry the other
While sometimes I ponder over
Why do I sometimes shudder?
I question myself that why is that,
mood swings occur so abruptly.
why do I often behave that way
can't everything ends subtly?
Sometimes I think of those
who are changing so rapidly.
While sometimes I think of those
who always act so clumsily.
When I brood so much
it makes me feel dizzy
I toss and turn like in a hutch.
and make my hair all frizzy.
My box makes the tears
roll out from eyes and weep
And then I start feeling drowsy
So I close my box and sleep.
is there kept above me,
which must not open as I plea
but is somehow unlatched secretly.
When the sky is deep & dark
The box above is dandled,
and then flows all the thoughts
which are difficult enough to handle.
As I look at the wall of my room,
A picture is figured out by me
somewhat blurred & expressionless
trying to convey something to me.
I remember the flashback of the day
which has just passed by,
The emotions exposed by the box,
wonders me and I ask it why?
It makes me giggle at times
and suddenly I cry the other
While sometimes I ponder over
Why do I sometimes shudder?
I question myself that why is that,
mood swings occur so abruptly.
why do I often behave that way
can't everything ends subtly?
Sometimes I think of those
who are changing so rapidly.
While sometimes I think of those
who always act so clumsily.
When I brood so much
it makes me feel dizzy
I toss and turn like in a hutch.
and make my hair all frizzy.
My box makes the tears
roll out from eyes and weep
And then I start feeling drowsy
So I close my box and sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment